Home Insurance

  • Expert Mortgage Advisers
  • We work with dozens of lenders
  • Access to competitive rates

Get in touch for a no-obligation chat with an adviser about how we might be able to help.

Get in Touch Today

1 Step 1
Home Insurance

As a general rule, buildings insurance covers the cost of rebuilding your house from the ground up. It is likely to differ from the market value of your home and often includes the cost of services like demolition, site clearance and architects’ fees. Generally buildings insurance covers the cost of loss or damage caused by: Fire, smoke, explosions. Home contents insurance covers the cost of replacing your belongings in your home if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen. As a general rule, your ‘contents’ are the items that you would take with if you moved home. 

Buildings Insurance is a requirement by the Lender, but Contents Insurance is optional.

People take out insurance to cover the costs that could be incurred if damage or loss was to occur in or around their home.

Anybody can take out home insurance, although if you have a mortgage, it is a requirement by the mortgage lender.

A policy can be taken out at any time, but most people usually review this every 12 months, when their current term is coming up for renewal.

Home Insurance
Home Insurance

Choice can come out and see you in the comfort of your own home, however we offer this fee free service over the phone at a time that is convenient for you.

Please note for these insurance products, terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.

Useful Links

Why Choice Finance